Saturday, April 08, 2006

Made a Sunshine Dishcloth


I was browsing www.crochetville.org/forum for patterns, and I came across a cute pattern I wanted to make for my mother for mother's day. It is so cute. Her kitchen is yellow and peach, so I used Lily's Sugar 'N Cream. It is really nice. Now I will have to work on other pieces for her. It is hard to find any kitchen accessories in the colors she chose. So I will make them all!

Here is the pattern in case you are interested. He has quite a few of other beautiful patterns

http://thecrochetdudepatterns.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That's the great thing about all the different colors of yarn, you can make everything.

Ryaira said...

It's sooo beautiful! You did a really great job on it.

Angie said...

Thank you! Crochet Dude made a beautiful pattern!

~drew emborsky~ said...

That looks fantastic!! Woo hoo HOO!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com