Monday, March 27, 2006

Beaded bag in the making


I started making a beaded bag. I think I am not going to have enough yarn to finish it though. Guess I have an excuse to go to the yarn store *grin*. I got a book on crochet with beads for christmas, and I decided to make a project because I think it's so cute. I am making it with Lily's Sugar 'N Cream in a blue shade. I don't have the name of the shade at the moment. Anyways, here is a photo in the making. I also finished a bookmark from Crochet Me that is made with beads and crochet cotton #10.

Here is the bag pattern http://www.followingbliss.homestead.com/VanessasBeadedBag.html

Here is the bookmark pattern http://www.crochetme.com/Feb_Mar_2005/patt_book_thong.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sterling silver work is my life. I have a new web site sterling silver. I do all the work myself by hand. Please check it out and let me know what you think of my sterling silver work. Thanks for letting me post on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Mary Anne and I just love Handcrafted. I love it so much I started my own web ste Handcrafted. I make everything myslef by hand. If you like Handcrafted then you will love my web site. I like your blog too!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com